You want to work with a creative team and realize innovative web and mobile solutions with your programming skills? Look forward to the exciting working environment at D-LABS! As a software engineer, you will find a lot of freedom in your choice of technology and design as well as self-reliant work on projects across industries.
- You have a degree in software engineering (e.g. computer science or similar) and relevant work experience.
- You are experienced in frontend and/or backend development, ideally fullstack.
- You are proficient in HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap or similar and have experience in object-oriented programming (e.g. Java, Python, Ruby).
- You are open to new technologies and contribute your own ideas.
- New and on-going development of non-trivial web and mobile applications as prototypes, minimum viable products or full-fledged products using agile software development methods
- Active participation in the conception phase of new products and services, including an assessment of the technical feasibility of initial solution ideas
- Writing easily understandable, maintainable, robust and extensible source code while adhering to design patterns, coding standards and conventions and avoiding code smells
- Taking responsibility within an interdisciplinary team proportional to your experience level as well as being a sparring partner and source of inspiration
Are you ready?
Send us your application including your portfolio or show us on a self-made website, who you are!
Begeistert und du könntest Luftsprünge machen – aber du erfüllst nicht alle Anforderungen? Macht nichts! Wir lassen uns gerne von dir überzeugen.