Senior Consultant Software & Innovation*
Do you want to work with a creative team and launch innovative products with your ideas? Look forward to the exciting working environment at D-LABS! As a Senior Consultant Software & Innovation, you will find a lot of variety and creative freedom as well as modern working methods.
- You have a degree in software engineering, business informatics or similar.
- You are experienced in the application of agile and user-centric methods such as Scrum, Kanban and Design Thinking.
- Ideally, you have practical experience as a trainer and coach.
- You are willing to travel, ideally have a German driver’s license (class B) and speak German and English very well.
- Consulting of software development and transformation projects for the sustainable implementation and scaling of agile and user-centered ways of working
- Supervision and support of agile projects as methodological coach, agility or scrum master
- Conception and execution of trainings and workshops
- Project management including planning and monitoring of project activities, resource planning and ensuring a timely and high quality completion
- Sparring partner and source of inspiration for an interdisciplinary team
Are you ready?
Send us your application or show us who you are via a short video!
Begeistert und du könntest Luftsprünge machen – aber du erfüllst nicht alle Anforderungen? Macht nichts! Wir lassen uns gerne von dir überzeugen.