Senior Consultant Process & Innovation*
You want to work with a creative team and get user-centered innovation projects off the ground with your consulting, conception and planning? Look forward to the exciting working environment at D-LABS! As Senior Consultant Processes & Innovation you can expect a lot of variety, flat hierarchies and modern working methods.
- You have completed a degree in business administration, social sciences, business informatics or a comparable qualification.
- You have profound experience as a Scrum Master, Agile Coach or a comparable role in an agile context.
- You specialize in the application of agile working methods such as SAFe, SCRUM, Kanban and Design Thinking.
- You are confident and dedicated, and have a high level of empathy and conflict management skills.
- You love to travel, ideally have a German driver’s license (class B) and speak German and English very well.
- Supporting the project teams of our customers in agile transformation by establishing agile values and promoting an iterative approach
- Living agile principles and values and strengthening accountability with a user-centric focus in the team
- Actively influencing the organizational development, agile structures and process management of customers
- Knowledge sharing and enabling through independent workshops and trainings
Are you ready?
Send us your application or show us who you are via a short video!
You know you’re the one for us – but you don’t fulfill all requirements? Convince us! We love to hear from you.